This notice applies to all information collected on the Mercury Solutions Limited website, or submitted to Mercury Solutions Limited at any time through any of our services on the website.
1. (Applicable in case of an international participant) Currency exchange rates change on a daily basis. For the convenience of the participants, Mercury Solutions Limited provides fixed price quotes in most currencies and adheres by it, even in the event of fall or rise of the currency between the time that a Training is booked and the final payment is made. Likewise, the trainee is also committed to pay the fees quoted at the time of booking the course. After booking, changing fees to a different currency is not permitted.
2. Course Fee is non-refundable however participants are entitled to get adjustments in case a participant is not satisfied with the delivery of service.
The maximum adjustment is limited to the *training *fee only.
The participants are entitled to get training fee adjustments only if they bring this to the notice of the management on the first day of the course commencement.
Course Fee, once paid, is non-refundable even before the commencement of the training program.
Trainees are only entitled to get adjustments.
Certification Exam Voucher: The Certification Voucher is non-refundable - non - cancelable and also cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: Due to any emergency or unavoidable situation Mercury Solutions may cancel a class.
Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes in your scheduled training. You must call your enrollment advisor to cancel or reschedule a class. Adjustments are made at our sole discretion. These adjustments can be made in case of unsatisfactory service delivery from our end. The adjustments could be made towards any other training course or could be of any nature, such as – re-scheduling of training dates, choice of trainer, mode of training or courseware modules etc. These adjustments are valid for the period of One-year from the Registration date.
*Course Fee includes – Training Fee, Courseware
3. For all the payment made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
4. The exams which are part of the boot camp fee can only be taken in India. In case you do not take the exams during your stay in India, you will have to pay for taking the exams in your country.
5. We cannot accept exam discount vouchers or give rebate against their use. We use our own discount vouchers to book exams.
6. In case of one-on- one training, if you are able to complete the course in less time, no refunds will be done. In case you wish to take additional courses during the time saved, you can do so by paying additional charges.
7. (In case of Bootcamps)The lost training hours will be compensated either in the evening or on Sundays (as per the preference of the trainee), if the trainer falls ill during the course and an alternate trainer is not provided to the participants. The training days can also be extended if requested by the trainee (cost of accommodation will be borne by the Company). No refund of training fee will be made on this account.
8. (In case of Bootcamps) On a best effort basis, Wi-Fi Internet is provided at training center and accommodations. In case of breakdown of the service, for any reason, Mercury Solutions Limited will not be responsible for costs incurred by the trainee for making alternate arrangements.
9. Also, the free Wi-Fi internet facility is only for web browsing and emails. If you require voice / video chat, VPN, downloading files, which needs more bandwidth, you can rent an internet data card at an extra cost.
10. As part of the training solution, Mercury Solutions Limited arranges Hotel accommodation. However, we have no control over availability of rooms at the Hotels offered and during busy seasons, rooms might not be available at the Hotels selected by the trainee. Hotels also reserve the right to cancel Hotel reservations in case they have bulk bookings. In such instances, Mercury Solutions Limited will try its best to accommodate the trainee at a suitable Hotel but cannot guarantee that this will be without inconvenience to the trainee.
11. Overseas credit card payments involve a mark-up of upto 3% due to currency exchange. This is mentioned in Terms and Conditions of every card issuing bank. Mercury Solutions Limited charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay upto 3.5% more due to the mark-up.
12. The Hospitality Desk at Mercury Solutions Limited offers advice and support for availing other services in India such as medical/dental procedures, tours, gym, cab service etc. However, this advice and support is offered on a best effort and Mercury Solutions Limited cannot and does not guarantee the quality of service provided by these third-party agencies.
13. Mercury Solutions Limited can assist you in purchasing associated services/goods during your stay at Mercury Solutions Limited e.g. flights, books, computer peripherals. If you want Mercury Solutions Limited to pay on your behalf, a surcharge of 2.5% is applicable.
14. Mercury Solutions Limited is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during your time at the Boot Camp. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place.
15. Mercury Solutions Limited is not responsible for theft of belongings during your stay in India. Please take necessary precautions.
16. A trainee will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of Mercury Solutions Limited for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
17. It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification Boot Camp / Live Virtual training before registering. We do not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant.
18. Right of Admission is reserved. In case of disruptive / unreasonable conduct during the course, future courses can be denied. The decision of the Mercury Solutions Limited’s management will be final in such cases.
19. Mercury Solutions Limited prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed.
20. If in case, upon receipt of VISA Invitation Letter you wish to cancel the Bootcamp, the registration Fee shall get adjusted for Live Virtual or eLearning training or Bootcamps later during the year. Adjustments are valid for the period of One Year Only.
21. The balance of payment would need to be paid on the very first day of the course/arrival (in case of bootcamps). Mercury Solutions Limited would not be able to begin classes without the same. In case you have already sent the balance of payment from your country, you have to produce the proof of transaction on the very first day of bootcamp.
22. Courseware once issued will not be taken back and no refunds will be done for the same.
23. Prices for batch or group training in classrooms, boot camp or virtual will differ from personalized or one-on-one trainings conducted.
Exchange Rate fluctuations for international payments are unavoidable; it keeps on fluctuating on daily basis. All the refunds will be provided as per the currency exchange rates of the day/date of refund. The money is refunded in USD and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund.
We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises. If the cost of any service increases due to Exchange Rate fluctuations, you may not receive the additional exchange rate costs. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs.
For example, if the service experiences a price increase (the value of INR reduces), Mercury Solutions Limited is not responsible for changes in exchange rates and may not refund you the increased price difference.
Mercury Solutions Limited provides one-time Airport Pick & Drop facility to all the BootCamp participants.
Transport facility is provided to pick the participants from the accommodation in the morning at 09:30 AM (or as per scheduled time) and will drop the participants back in the evening around 05:30 PM (or as per the schedule) every single day.
To optimize the cost Mercury Solutions Limited use shared transport services (one may require to share the cab with other participants). In case, any of the participants require coming late or leaving early than the scheduled time, then the transportation would be chargeable for the participant.
The purpose of this policy is to guide you through our ‘Terms & Conditions’ concerning the meals; it may resolve your quest for meal related questions while attending our IT Bootcamp trainings.
Mercury Solutions Limited offers plethora of delicacies that may bind you with us. Our meal policy is made to accommodate a range of requests.
You will be served 3 time meals each day during your stay with Mercury Solutions Ltd.
The Breakfast and Dinner is served at our guest house, whereas the lunch is served in the Training Center premises.
Each meal has an upper limit of INR 250.
The meal amount for the scheduled training days is not reimbursable in the event of a participant skipping a meal.
If the meal order exceeds the average charge per meal of INR 250, the additional charges will be adjusted at the time of final account settlement.
At Mercury Solutions Limited, we are dedicated to delivering your course material before the commencement of your scheduled trainings (if applicable).
All courseware is dispatched at the shipping address (mentioned on the shipping details form) only after receiving the entire payment.
We offer a range of courier services to deliver your courseware (such as DHL, DTDC and many more).
Upon dispatch of the courseware from our end, we provide you with the tracking code and tracking links through which you may continuously track your courseware.
The shipping charges (and taxes) are included in the course fee reflecting on our website (unless otherwise specified).
All prices, products and offers on this website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to- date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or other reasons.
Mercury Solutions reserves the right to change prices for all our services, products, deals or offers. These changes are done performed to market conditions, provider requirements, price changes, course termination, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Breakfast and dinner is not included in the package as the price may vary from property to property for an upgrade.
Depending on the availability of the accommodation, we will get back to you with the final price.
Lunch during training days are included in the package. However, if there is no training on a specific day like a holiday or a Sunday, the candidate will have to bare the price for lunch.
** The offer is valid on your first training course only.
10% or INR. 2000, whichever is lower for domestic clients. For International clients, 10% or USD 100, whichever is lower is applicable.
You will receive a discount code on your registered mobile number or email id that you can use during checkout of your first training course.
No offers can be clubbed and availed.
Mercury Solutions Limited reserves the right to change offers and discounts. Adjustments are made at our sole discretion.
The selection of the “lucky stars” is at the sole discretion of the company and held confidential.
The selection of “lucky stars” stands completely randomized without holding any personal biases towards any user.
This offer is applicable for ONLY Indian Customers holding a valid Indian Residential Proof.
Shipping will be done only at a valid Indian Address.